Galaxy is an open source, web-based platform for data intensive biomedical research. The Galaxy software framework aims to enable researchers without informatics expertise to perform computational analyses through the web.
The “Galaxy 101” tutorial will guide you through the following steps/topics:
- What is Galaxy Project?
- What is the goal of this tutorial?
- Before you begin: Organizing your windows and setting up Galaxy account
- Getting data
- Finding Exons with the highest number of SNPs
- Creating and editing a workflow
- Run workflow on whole genome data
Interested to go further: visit the Learn Galaxy Community Hub and find dozens of tutorials.